Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Google Adsense HEEELLLP!!!

though I do enjoy talking about hypermiling, something I was HOPING to integrate on this blog was google adsense.  That's because Hypermiling and google Adsense go hand-in-hand.  They both are easy and effective ways to save/make money.  It's all the same.

My big problem is currently, on some websites, like the google adsense website, when i go to the Google Adsense home via Blogger, nothing shows up.  This happens for my PC that runs-XP on about 5% of all websites.  HELP!  I will try to research how to get it to work, and I will keep posting FOR THE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HYPERMILING FOR MANKIND, but it would be nice to get SOME compensation.  if you have any ideas on how to get Adsense to work, just comment, and I check this blog weekly, so will get back to you.

Also, if you have ANY questions or comments about Hypermiling, or horror stories or whatever, comment as well. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment