Monday, October 22, 2012

For me, Adsense=no, Clixsense=yes

If you're a hypermiler like me, when you hear about things like "lose 100 pounds in your car, save $50 a year", you try to find ways to find $50 here and there.  Let's call this section of hypermiling "finances".

When you have financial control, at least even a little bit, it will help out your hypermiling.  This i most seen in gas prices, and even Bus fare.  We've all been there when you want to completely fill up your tank to get a free hot dog or something, but it costs like $45 and you only have $40.  Arggh!  I wish I had more money!

And it does seem to just be those small amounts, the nickels and dimes.

Well, you can make up for those nickels and dimes in ALOT of ways.

Hypermiling in itself saves loads on gas.  But once you've gotten over the "honeymoon period" of hypermiling, you might be looking for other ways to make EZ cash.

I thought Google Adsense would be one of those ways, but i've personally had trouble with them ever since I tried to link to a Facebook account.

Not to fear!  There are legitimate ways to make a few extra bucks a month!



This is getting longwinded, but here are my favorite three:  Mturk, recycling, and Clixsense (  http://www.clixsense.com/?4708454


OO looks like I'm showing my noob side to blog posting.  sry about this underline, I will try to edit this later.  BUT I MUST TELL YOU ABoUT MTURk!

1.  Mturk.  Standing for "mechanical turk", this website lets you do small tasks, usually ranging from $.01 to $5.  Once you get approved and realize how easy it is, you can definitely make at least $30 a month doing these sorts of things.  I've made $2000 to date, which does help at the end of the month when bills are coming, etc.

2.  Recycling cans.  Why not make some money and help the environment?  In my state you can get paid for recycling aluminum cans, roughly 30 cents or so per pound.  maybe every 2 weeks I end up with 10 lbs or so of cans, and there you go!  $3

3.  Clixsense.  As I have more experience with MTurk, I'd recommend 70% of your online time go to Mturk, and the other 30% go to Clixsense.  But there is that moment when you've been working on Mturk I call "hitting the wall", when you really Do start to feel like a robot, and may want to go to something more visually pleasing like Clixsense.  I just started this, and I am excited, more news to come.  

3 comments:

  1. Clixsense is legit! I am getting paid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.clixsense.com/?4708454

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE! I think Donkeymails gets a better score than Clixsense, but both are legit.

    http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/ptp.php?refid=elecstorm83

    ReplyDelete