Monday, November 5, 2012

Postaholic, HomePagePays

As you can tell, I'm not at that point yet where a blogger says "oh no I haven't updated my page in two months, okay, here's some crap about saving the whales, there you go".  I like to leave my readers with 1.  education about hypermiling and 2.  ways to make an extra buck on the internet and IRL.

my newest one, I have a good feeling about this:

http://edelweis.homepagepays.com/

It's a European site, and seems streamlined and ready to go.  I WILL update you guys as to the "minimum payout", a device I use to make sure that sites are 1.  legit and 2.  Have a positive impact on YOUR life, not just feeding the coffers of internet moguls.  /^^\

 http://elecstorm83.homepagepays.com/

I'm not giving up!  but my initial opinion is not great.  I don't see a payout, or even a way to buy a gift card or something, so this site doesn't score many points SO FAR in my book.  more info to come.

SITES THAT I DO LIKE FOR WEISURE:  making an extra buck:

Mturk.com

Donkeymails.com

No comments:

Post a Comment