Monday, November 5, 2012

Effecacious

In a world full of things that people claim will work, it's nice to find things that really do work.

One of the ways that I know things work is from feedback from my friends.

Sure, I may be some "hypermiler megalomaniac", so I try to hear the opinions from my friends.

Out of the ways to make an extra buck, one of the best is Mturk, as confirmed by said friends.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/dashboard

and then, why not stop there, try out some other things.

 http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=elecstorm83

Is this MLM?  well, maybe a bit, but its not hard to try, and it doesn't cost anything.  Let's compromise, let's say it's "on the better half of MLM".

and last, BUT NOT LEAST!  Hypermiling. I think THE BEST thing I like about hypermiling is being able to drive past a police officer and remember the days when I used to think, OH GOSH that cop will pull me over because I am speeding.  WHEN YOU ARE A HYPERMILER, THOSE DAYS ARE OVER. 'nuff said. /^^\


No comments:

Post a Comment